- Square columns only
- Two-column bases can support 48″ to 72″ tabletops
- Three-column bases can support both 90° and 120° degree layouts with up to 84″ tabletops
- Motor in the column
- Multiple handswitch and color options available within one order
- Power consumption <0.3W
- Raising/lowering speed 1.5″ per second
- Adjustable rail or frame
- Available in dual stage only
- Ships in one box
- Tested to BIFMA standards
PRODUCT CARE & CLEANING
Do not use any abrasive or acidic cleaning solutions. No harsh chemicals including lye or rust remover.
Powder Coat Surfaces
For Simple Cleaning: general household cleaners are safe on all powder coated surfaces
For Disinfecting*: Use a 1:10 bleach + water dilute or a 70% Isopropyl alcohol + water dilute
Any residue should remove easily with soap and water.
Laminate Work Surfaces
For Simple Cleaning: Damp cloth or sponge with a mild soap or detergent
For Disinfecting*: Use a 1:3 bleach + water dilute or a 70% Isopropyl alcohol + water dilute
Rinse with a damp cloth.
*Be sure to dilute to recommended instructions. Test all cleaners in an inconspicuous area to verify.
Three Years: Electronic components such as control boxes, handswitches, motors.
Five Years: Mechanical components such as crank drives, spindles.
Ten Years: Structural components such as beams, feet and top supports.