- Single stage height adjustability up to 18.9″
- Monitor mounts hold up to 24″ screens
- Bumper pad protected work surface
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.5 standards
- Power consumption <0.3W
- Raising/lowering speed 1.5″ per second
- 35 lb. tray lift capacity
- Wire management for monitor cords
- Custom-designed, tray-integrated sit-to-stand switch
PRODUCT CARE & CLEANING
Do not use any abrasive or acidic cleaning solutions. No harsh chemicals including lye or rust remover.
Powder Coat Surfaces
For Simple Cleaning: general household cleaners are safe on all powder coated surfaces
For Disinfecting*: Use a 1:10 bleach + water dilute or a 70% Isopropyl alcohol + water dilute
Any residue should remove easily with soap and water.
*Be sure to dilute to recommended instructions. Test all cleaners in an inconspicuous area to verify.
Three Years: Electronic components such as control boxes, handswitches, motors.
Five Years: Mechanical components such as crank drives, spindles.
Ten Years: Structural components such as beams, feet and top supports.