- Up to six column configurations
- Two-column bases can support 36″ to 84″ tops and up to 250 lb.
- 90 and 120 degree three-column bases can support up to 300 lb.
- Raising/lowering speed of 1.5″ per second for electric
- Power consumption for electric columns <0.3W
- Multiple benching possibilities: back-to-back, single-sided and stand-alone
- Less than 50db noise level using ISO-11201:2010 acoustics
- Multiple hand switch and color options available within one order
- Dual stage high meets BIFMA’s Ergonomics Guidelines for Furniture Used in Office Work Spaces
PRODUCT CARE & CLEANING
Do not use any abrasive or acidic cleaning solutions. No harsh chemicals including lye or rust remover.
Powder Coat Surfaces
For Simple Cleaning: general household cleaners are safe on all powder coated surfaces
For Disinfecting*: Use a 1:10 bleach + water dilute or a 70% Isopropyl alcohol + water dilute
Any residue should remove easily with soap and water.
Laminate Work Surfaces
For Simple Cleaning: Damp cloth or sponge with a mild soap or detergent
For Disinfecting*: Use a 1:3 bleach + water dilute or a 70% Isopropyl alcohol + water dilute
Rinse with a damp cloth.
*Be sure to dilute to recommended instructions. Test all cleaners in an inconspicuous area to verify.
Three Years: Electronic components such as control boxes, handswitches, motors.
Five Years: Mechanical components such as crank drives, spindles.
Ten Years: Structural components such as beams, feet and top supports.